Re: opc-file-path

Dave,

Thanks for the quick response! I will create a minimal opc file for now,
but your response has me puzzled. In the 2 CVS trees where I have
looked(cgen and sid) there are several cpu's without .opc files.
Specifically, arm, ia32, sh and I do not see the cris.cpu.
I am a little new to this so I must be doing something fundamentally
wrong... I would appreciate any light you can shed on my situation...

Furthermore, which source repository is the 'official' copy. Are the
following two links sync'd at all?

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cgen/cpu/?cvsroot=cgen

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/cgen/cpu/?cvsroot=sid

Steve