Assignment papers needed

    Hi CGEN team,

  In order to put any further discussions about 24-bit bytes on a slightly
less theoretical basis, I'd like to contribute a CPU definition I've thrown
together to illustrate the point.  It started as a hacked-around version of
the play cpu but I'm sure it needs an assign, so can someone put the wheels in
motion to get the papers snailed out to me?  (I'll send my details off-list to
whoever needs them.)

    cheers,
      DaveK