Re: Assignment papers needed

Hi -

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:43:16PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...] I'm sure it needs an assign, so can someone put the wheels in
> motion to get the papers snailed out to me?  (I'll send my details
> off-list to whoever needs them.)

At the present moment, no such assignments are required.  You're
welcome to keep copyright to the cpu files.  Should data from them be
generated for inclusion in binutils or elsewhere, then you'll need FSF
assignments for those (generated) files.

We are in negotiations with the FSF about donating cgen to the
binutils project, at which point any current cgen-side code would have
to be reassigned.  If you have an FSF assignment on file, this could
semi-automatically apply to the .cpu file at that time.

- FChE