Re: [patch] One more cpu-vs-prefix fix.

Dave Korn wrote:
  Hiya!  I found one more place that looks to me like it should be using
@prefix@ instead of @cpu@, since that's how all the rest of the code generates
the "XXX_init_idesc_table" name.

  I haven't tested this much yet except that it fixes a discrepancy between
the prototype generated in the decode.h and the function call in the mloop.c
files for the private port I'm working on.  I think that sh64 is the only
target where there actually is any difference between @prefix@ and @cpu@ in
practice, so I tried regenerating it and it seemed to compile ok, or at any
rate without any missing or duplicated symbols.  I couldn't get the tests to
run, they all fail with an error that suggests the testsuite is attempting to
run target binaries on the host machine:

spawn /sgun/tools/obj.sh64/ld/ld-new andb.cgs.o -m shelf32 -o andb.cgs.x
andb.cgs.x
spawn andb.cgs.x
andb.cgs.x: andb.cgs.x: cannot execute binary file
FAIL: sh5 andb.cgs (execution)
Testing andi.cgs on machine sh5.

So whatever that is, I'd guess it's not related. Here's a changelog entry, if you want the patch:

cgen/ChangeLog:

* sim-model.scm (@cpu@_prepare_run): Use @prefix@, not @cpu@.

    cheers,
      DaveK