Make

I have noticed a problem with Gnu make.  If you are logged onto a machine
that is using an NFS mount for the directory you are working in, the dates
don't work right.  It complains about the date being in the future, thus
causing make to fail.  If I do the same make on the machine with the disks
being local, everything works fine.  I ran into this problem trying to build
the cross development tools (binutils, gcc, newlib).  Has anyone found a way
around this on the remote machines?
John Scheer
Project Engineer
McDonnell Douglas Aerospace