Re: RTEMS-3.6.0 & Linux Stray Signal 11

> Anthony Enache Brown wrote:
> [file], all of the log files contain nothing but a "Stray signall 11".
Set the environment variable RTEMS_DEBUG (see _CPU_Fatal_error)
and look with a debugger where you get your SIGSEGV.  If it's from
a different location each time, then you are plagued by the infamous
sig11 bad memory bug.  If the SIGSEGV is on the same location each
time, then I would look at the _CPU_Context_Initialize function to
see if the jmp_buf is properly initialised for your Linux version.

> BTW, I cannot run the test files by themselves, attempting to do
> so results in a seg fault.
Can you look with a debugger where this is happening?  If it's
before main() is called then your startup code is wrong (probably
linking the wrong libraries) else it could be what I've described
above.

				Hans
--
H. Zuidam                        E-Mail: hans@brandinnovators.com
Brand Innovators B.V.            P-Mail: P.O. Box 1377