Re: Cross Compiler for m68k

My uCR documentation has step-by-step instructions for bringing up a
cross-toolchain, including patching, configuring and building the compiler
and assembler, etc.

In a nutshell, you should onfigure the compiler a little differently
from the way you have done it. Unless you are plaanning on running linux
on your target board:-)

 <http://www.picturel.com/ucr/uCR.html>

--
Steve Williams
steve@icarus.com

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.  But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."