Re: Cross compile to DOS.

Oh, well, I assume the silence means nobody knows; I really, _really_, want
to get rid of that dos box, the only thing I use it for is cross-compiling.
But it looks like I'm stuck with it; tho at least it can now be a virtual
dos box since BCC 3.1 now works inside Linux-DOSEMU.

--
Rob.                           (Robert de Bath <http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday>)