Re: GCC as a Cross Compiler for CPU32 target

    Neil> Olivier Carmona wrote:

    >>  First of all, I would like to know if there is any official
    >> archive site for this mailing list .

The *WAS* an archive at http://eli.wariat.org/xgccarc, but when the
domain name of that site changed on 8/1/97, the subscription to the
archiver robot was lost, so the archives only go thru the end of July.
The new URL is http://www.elilabs.com/xgccarc.  It would be nice if
the list-owner would please subscribe the archiver again to
mgarc@eli.elilabs.com.  If anybody has a copmplete set of postings to
the list from August on, I will bring the archive up to date.

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III rj@eli.elilabs.com  http://www.elilabs.com 1 847 705-0424