Re: Compiling ram_init file for m68k-coff-gdb

Melvin is correct--the information you need is the setup for:
- SIM base address, sometimes referred to as MBAR
- Stack pointer (where your RAM is located)
- SFC, DFC
- Register initialization
- Chip selects, if you're using them

If you have a debug board from Motorola or another vendor, this stuff
should be documented.  If this is your own design, somebody should know how
it's all connected.

This code is used by any BDM type debugger to initialize the system before
it's the first that that must be done on a power on reset.

Benjamin Kuo