Gnat cross compiler; Sun/MIPS

Hi!

I am trying to build a Gnat cross compiler from a
sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1 to a MIPS embedded target. However I have not
been very successful. I have several problems, some are already
encountered and others are anticipated. First of all I have problems
just building a cross gcc.  Second, since there is no OS/RTK running
on the target a C runtime and what ever is needed for the Ada run-time
to be ported to that target.

I would like to get in touch with somebody who has managed to build such
a cross compiler. Please send me an email (stinal@docs.uu.se)

Regards,
Kristina
Kristina Lundqvist              | Email:               stinal@docs.uu.se
Uppsala University              | URL:            www.docs.uu.se/~stinal
Department of Computer Systems  | Telephone work:         +46-18-4713175
Box 325, S-751 05 UPPSALA       | Telephone home:         +46-18- 551871
Sweden                          | Fax:                    +46-18- 550225