50% OFF GREENS FEES AT OVER 2,000 CLUBS FREE...

Please delete this message if it was sent to you in error. Sorry for
any inconvenience.  Please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL, it will go unread
and be automatically deleted. To be removed from our golfing database
please follow this hyperlink: "http://www.remove-list.com".  For our
business name address and number please scroll to the bottom of this
window.  Thank you for your time.

           SHAVE STROKES OFF YOUR GOLF GAME
            OR YOUR MONEY BACK ON THE SPOT!

           "It’s only $19.00 per person and when you pre-
              register you can bring a friend for FREE!"

    GOLF MASTERY CLINICS AROUND THE COUNTRY

                              1-800-282-0153

Register Now for 2 hours of total live golf instruction with
Class A PGA Teaching Professional, Eddie Travis at the upcoming
Golf Mastery Clinics in cities throughout Country.

Let Eddie show you how to find your Zone of Squareness, learn
Big Swing Skills and work on your Total Game.  We’ll have a big
long net in a beautiful air conditioned hotel ballroom.  You
will see these PGA Pros drive the ball right down the middle in
this totally interactive learning environment.  You will learn
how you can hit the ball farther and straighter every time!

It’s only $19.00 per person and when you pre-register you can
bring a friend for FREE!

FREE BONUS - Just for attending you will receive hundreds of
dollars worth of FREE golf goodies - A One Year Discount Golf
Membership with up to 50% off at over 2,000 Golf Courses and
10,000 hotels!

         These events almost always sell out - So CALL NOW!

                                   1-800-282-0153

The following are dates for upcoming cities:

August 25               Concord, California
August 26               San Jose, California
August 27               Milbrae, California

September 1             Denver, Colorado
September 2             Denver, Colorado
September 3             Denver, Colorado

September 8             San Diego, California
September 9             Rancho Bernardo, California

September 10            Los Angeles - Woodland Hills, California
September 11            Pasadena, California
September 12            Anaheim, California
September 13            Newport Beach, California

We DO NOT send any explicit, obscene, illegal, defamatory or otherwise
unprofessional advertisements what so ever, and do not take kindly to
those who do.  To comply with the recent Federal Spam-Bill this email
is being sent to you by [ PHENOMENON  ], our mailing address is [ 2316
Pine Ridge Rd ] and our phone # [ 941-263-7283  ].  To be removed from
our data base scroll to the bottom of this page for complete
instructions.   DO NOT CALL OUR PHONE # TO BE REMOVED. OUR SYSTEM IS
AUTOMATED AND OUR STAFF DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO REMOVE YOU.
WE DO HAVE CALLER ID (BY THE WAY *67 DOES'NT WORK ON LONG
DISTANCE CALLS PER THE FCC)  ANYONE CALLING WITH DEROGATORY
LANGUAGE, THREATS, OR USES ANY OF OUR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS
INFORMATION TO CAUSE US HARM IN ANY WAY WILL BE REPORTED TO
THE THE PROPER AUTHORITIES AND DEALT WITH IN THE HARSHEST
MANNER POSSIBLE...  GUARANTEED!!!!

           We are trying to be responsible in all of our mailings. If
you are not intersted in receiving emails offering savings on airline
tickets, golfing seminars, top 10 insurance quotes, refinancing,
groceries, dental, mortgages, auto repair, home businesses, top 20
stocks & bonds, pagers and telecomunications, travel,  foreclosure
properties, money making ideas, and many other products and services
than by all means please go to the hyperlink below:

"http://www.remove-list.com" and you will be forwarded to
"Remove-list.com".    As a courtesy to you they distribute their
lists to thousands of Mass-Emailers and software vendors Worldwide.

                        Thank you for your time.