Cross EGCS under Cygwin32 building

Hello,
	I am trying to build cross egcs 1.0.3a under Cygwin32 for powerpc and I
have 3 problems:
1. All the time there are references to sys/types.h, stdio.h and etc..
files which are absent. I overcome this by adding them from newlib
directories.\, but what is the cause of the error?
2. After this, the building process comes to building of F77 compiler
despite that I explicitly pointed LANGUAGES="c c++" in make invoke. I was
forced to manually clean all these references to f77 from make files.
3. Even after this, the building fails on absence of file gcc.info. At this
moment I gave up.
	I shall be very happy if somebody can help me.
                                Dr.Leon M.Pollak
                                       Director
                         PLR Information Systems Ltd.
                            E-mail: leonp@plris.com
To get help for the crossgcc list, send mail to
crossgcc-request@cygnus.com with the text 'help'
(without the quotes) in the body of the message.