Re: function reference from standard library

Yeah, I suspect also the same, since even main function reference
wasn't found.

x----------
main.o(.text+0x18):main.c undefined reference to '__main'
x----------

I don't know what I have done wrong.
I have already included the directory of std. header file
during compiling, and also the library during linking.
My makefile like this :

X----------

CC	= m68k-coff-gcc
LD	= m68k-coff-ld
# Here located all the standard header files
INC	= c:/gcc-m68k/m68k-coff/include
# Here located all the 'lib*.a'
LIB	= c:/gcc-m68k/m68k-coff/lib/m68000

CFLAGS	= -m68000 -ansi -Wall -O2 -I$(INC)
LDFLAGS	= -s -n -Tmsdsl.ld -L$(LIB)

PROG = crt0.o control.o extern.o gti_avm.o gti_be.o gti_cof.o gti_ipu.o
\
	gti_sas.o gti_tr.o gtidebug.o gtifram.o gtihip.o gtiinit.o \
	gtiparam.o gtiram.o gtixcvr.o hdlc.o hic.o main.o malloc.o \
	scc.o uart.o vers.o

driver: msdsl.ld $(PROG)
	$(LD) $(LDFLAGS) -Map=driver.map -o driver.x $(PROG)

crt0.o: crt0.S asm.h mc68302.h
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) $< -c -o $@

--
Dony