From: Erik Fosshaug
To: crossgcc@cygnus.com
Subject: gdb for m68k-coff target and win32 host anyone?
Date: 24 November 1998 08:07

Hello,

I've started using David Fiddes' gcc port for a m68k target with a win32
host. So far it looks really good. I have been looking for a prebuilt
gdb for
the same host/target configuration without any success. I haven't been
able
to configure gdb under cygwin b20 either. Does anyone have a working gdb
I can use for target debugging via a serial line?

I would be most thankful for any help on where I can find a prebuilt gdb
or
point-to-point instructions on how to configure and build gdb under
cygwin b20.

Regards,

Erik