> Travel News -Save on AirFares, Holiday Travel tips, 99 fare Outlook

Removal from lists, please go to http://www.globalremove.com

This Free News service keeps on-line travellers updated on Fare Wars,
Vacation Deals, Airline News, and more.  This is a one time message.
Need a quote or more info? Call numbers below.

*** This Issue -- Special Preferred AirFares now available
*** by phone......Holiday Travel Tips.......Airfare Outlook - 1999

** Our Preferred Fares are now available by phone. These special
** AirFares are lower than Airlines themselves and lower than
** travel agencies. We currently offer Preferred Fares with Delta,
** Northwest, Continental, United, and American.
** Caribbean, Europe, Central and South America, and more !!
** 800-471-3717 (9am-6pm EST)
** Fully Bonded Airline Ticket supplier, serving clients worldwide
** since 1991

(rates are discounts off lowest published fare by above carriers,
must be purchased at least 7 days in advance and include a
Saturday night stay, subject to availability, and other restrictions)

You'll never pay regular rates again !! 800-471-3717 (9am-6pm  EST)

Holiday Travel Tips -

1. Pack lighter than usual - Many carriers have begun enforcing
stricter "carry on" procedures, often limiting passengers to
only one carry-on bag.

2. More flight delays - We're continuing to see a larger than usual
number of flight delays due to the increase in number of people
flying. This began in early 1998 and will definitely increase the
number of delays for the 1998 Holiday season, which will be the
busiest Holiday season in recent years.

3. Call ahead to confirm flight - Be sure to check with the Airline
you're travelling with to confirm your reservations, monitor any
flight cancellations, and note flight delays. Airline phone numbers
will be VERY busy, so try to call early in the morning.

** Did you know that we have lower fares than on-line booking !!
** Most transactions on-line take up to 40 minutes, ours take only
     5-10 minutes ** 800-471-3717 (9am-6pm EST)

1999 AirFare Outlook -

1. Business travellers should see fares at the same lever as 1998.
Be sure to check with smaller, regional airlines who are aggressively
pricing fares to attract business travellers from the major carriers.

2. Leisure travellers (advance purchase, Sat. night stay fares)
will most likely see a rise in fares. Airlines continue to report
the highest booking levels they've had in years and less seat
availability will most likely affect leisure travellers.

Best advice to travellers - Buy Early  and use a travel professional
who can "shop" all carriers to find you the best deals.

>> Travel News keeps on-line consumers update oin AirFares,
>> Fare Wars, travel bargains, and other travel-related news.
>> If you would like a subscription to this FREE news service,
>> Call 919-383-0388 ext 11  (2-3 brief messages per month,
>> no cost, addresses kept confidential, can cancel at anytime).

215667DG4669

**