EGCS for m68k-linux

Hi,
I'm struggling build a glibc based cross complier for m68k-linux running
on
Linux pc Host.
 I've read the FAQ and cross-gcc FAQ too and it is still no go...

The problem is that after the compiler itself is built it the makefile
 tries to configure libibebrty for. The configure script runs the just
 built compiler
 which is incapable to perform the link stage because of missing target
startup object files and target libraries....  so the configure script
aborts.

If i try to build glibc2.07 using partially built cross compiler i have
similar
problems during the make phase ....

So i can't finish to build complier because i don't have a library and i
can't
 build the library because i don't have a an installed compiler....
 Please help...

Vadim