Re: EGCS for m68k-linux

I had the same problem when I was trying to build my powerpc-eabi for
linux.  What I found is that you want to use the libiberty that is
found in binutils.  Sounds strange but it works.  I looked at the
libiberty in the latest binutils 2.9.1.something and in egcs1.1.1 and
they were almost identical.  Does anyone know how to get egcs to stop
this?

I used the following script found at
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/embedded/crossgcc/one-tree-1.5.sh

to build my system.  I hacked the script so that it found the gcc
directory as gcc-2.8.1 (or you could
make it not care) :)

Hope this helps,
	Vaughan