Re: BDM DLLs for GDB ??

Yes, gdb needs the Macraigor DLL in order to interface to BDM.  However,
the gdb executable you downloaded is a DJGPP (DOS) executable.  Only the
Win32 version of gdb knows how to call DLLs.

We will have a beta release of the Win32 (actually mingw32) version in
the next 3-4 weeks, it will be put up on the web site when it's ready.