bug report: m68k-coff-as for coldfire, binutils-2.9.1

Hi there,

for two days I have been tackling a problem which I had with some
incorrect behaviour of a C-program of mine. It produced the correct
results on i386 and A29K platforms, but wrong results on coldfire.

what I thought to be a gcc bug has finally been discovered as a bug in
m68k-coff-as for coldfire. BTW who is maintaining binutils- is it
considered
part of egcs? If anybody knows where this bug report is supposed to be
submitted, please send me a mail.

---------8<---------snip--------------------------------------------
rfie@pontifex:/home/rfie/c-hacks > cat as-bug.s
        .text