Re: Regression testing EGCS cross-compilers

I think the major difficulty is in running the test programs after they
have been compiled.  This is easy on a native configuration.  On a cross
compiler you would need to get the program onto the target platform, run
it, and gather the results of the run.

It's possible, but pretty tough unless the target happens to be a
networked Unix box.  The other way that might make it easy would be if
there was a simulator available for the target hardware.