Re: gdb support for ppcbug

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 12:12:55AM +0000, Brendan Simon wrote:
> I had mpc8bug running on a Windows98 machine.  It talks to the ADI interface in
> the PC.  The latest version which I downloaded from Motorola supports gdbserver.
> I then connected to our ADS860 board from Linux running GDB via gdbserver running
> on the Windows machine.  It is real ugly but it worked (enough).

Hm. I tried exactly that - I can get gdb (on the same machine, built from
the sources which came with cygwin) to talk to the gdbserver - however, when
I try to load and execute a program, the connection breaks.

Is there any magic I forgot (never having used remote-gdb before)?

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen