Re: Interrupt Attribute for 68K

I started to do this a while ago, then someone else did basically what I had
planned (can't remember his name; hopefully he's listening, or you could
check the archives).

It mainly just made sure that all affected registers were saved (a0, a1, d0,
& d1 normally aren't) and returned with an rte (rti?).  I don't think it did
anything with the interrupt vectors themselves, but that can be done in your
startup code.
--
John A. Breen
jab3@hotmail.com