Re: CrossGCC: Mingw32/Cygwin32 binaries on objsw.com

Brendan Simon wrote:

> Are the mingw32 and/or cygwin32 binaries on objsw.com ??
> If not, when do you think these will be available ?

We're very close Brendan, but we've been busy with some consulting work
lately and the customer needs this stuff out on a tight deadline.

We should be over the worst of this by the third week of May, and I
expect very shortly after that I will be able to clean up the Win32
stuff and release it. So sometime before the end of the month.

Sorry about the continuing delays, but previous commitments etc etc...

Regards,

Scott