Re: BOUNCE crossgcc@cygnus.com: Non-member submission from ["Armistead, Jason" <armistej@oeca.otis.com>]

Hi,

your e-mail message bounced from the list because the 'From:' e-mail
address is not a member of the list. Unfortunately we have been forced
to restrict postings to list members only, due to the amount of spam
that was being received on the list.

It's possible that you are subscribed to the list under a different
e-mail address. If you need assistance in changing the subscribed
address, please contact me by e-mail.

In answer to your question, I am aware of two (related) HC11 ports that
are publically available. I do not have working any experience with
either of them, so I can't comment much on their status.

Have a look at http://home.worldnet.fr/stcarrez/m68hc11_port.html , I
understand that it's still in the experimental stage, but it may be
worth a look if you are interested in hacking the compiler. If you just
want to use the compiler to get some code written, then it's likely you
will want to look at commercial alternatives.

Regards,

Scott Howard
crossgcc list maintainer
scott@objsw.com