GCC and Hitachi H8300h

Hello,

I can't solve the floating point variables problem in my
present project. I use gcc version 2.7-97r1a with this
specific bug. So I need to use egcs-1.1.2 which fixes
this bug. But first step to do this is not easy!
Can anyone help me? My environment is as follows:

  - PC with Win98, Cygnus gcc for H8300H installed
  - Cross Compiler must produce code for H8300H

Can I simply run make utility or I must to do some presets
and/or modifications?

Thank you,

Jurgis Armanavichius
Firma MEDELKOM, http://www.medelkom.com