Re: Crocc GCC building for H8300H

  > ... Linux couldn't mount the NT partitions so I set up a 500
  > Mbyte DOS partition ... for sharing files.

I've found the Linux NTFS driver (available in 2.2 kernels) to be
quite reliable, despite its "alpha" status.  This makes your file
sharing much simpler -- you don't *really* want to deal with horrid
VFAT file systems, do you?

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering Inc    consulting & turnkey product development