GCC as a Cross compiler i586-Linux / powerpc-vxworks

Hi,

I am trying to build GCC as a cross compiler between ix86-Linux (host)
and powerpc-vxWorks (target). But I have always the same error:

<<
eabi.S: Assembler messages:
eabi.S:45: Internal error, aborting at symbols.c line 1625 in
copy_symbol_attributes
Please report this bug.
make[2]: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1
make[1]: *** [stmp-multilib-sub] Error 2
make: *** [stmp-multilib] Error 1

I believe this is because powerpc use big endian and intel little
endian, but I am not sure.

Does anybody have already built GCC as a cross compiler for
popwerpc-vxworks using a __ix86__ host ?

Thank you.

Denis BEURIVE

Notes:

I have installed for host compiling: