Re: floating point library problems ...

I saw this in basetype.h for ARM. At first I thougth it might be an error. THis
could cause some serious confusion. It's hard enough to decipher little-endian in
a memory dump, but big-little-endian is just too strange. Is it a standard
convention in the ARM world?

// Characterize the architecture

#ifdef __ARMEB__
# define CYG_BYTEORDER           CYG_MSBFIRST    // Big endian
#else
# define CYG_BYTEORDER           CYG_LSBFIRST    // Little endian
#endif
#define CYG_DOUBLE_BYTEORDER    CYG_MSBFIRST    // Big? endian