RE: You've Been Removed!

Somehow partytimelingerie has gotten hold of the crossgcc email address and
used it as a target for their SPAM.
Their on-line subscription program allows any Joe-Bloggs to subscribe some
other persons (John-Smith) email address for the lingerie E-mailing list,
without their permission.
This is what has been happening with the crossgcc email address whenever any
subscribers to the crossgcc subscription `click' on the URL in the "You've
been removed" messages.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THE URL IN ANY OF THESE "You've Been Removed!" MESSAGES.
Doing so will only add to the Junk mail we all receive via crossgcc.

This is a wonderful example of how NOT to provide e-mail subscription
service.   (I am pleased to say crossgcc email subscription system is far
superior.)