StrongARM GDB stub?

Does anyone know if there exists a GDB stub which supports the GDB
serial remote debugging interface (in GDB remote.c) on StrongARM?  We
would like to be able to link such a stub with code which will get
loaded into the DRAM of the processor.  This is part of an embedded
system, and not an off-the-shelf eval card.  As an alternative, we might
consider porting the Angel monitor and use the RDI interface, but I'd
like to explore the serial protocol first.

Art Berggreen
art@acc.com