gdb bdm 68360 initialisation

Hi guys,

Since my cross compiler m68k-elf is finally build, I'm trying to use gdm
with bdm support, driver is compiled and everything is working fine this
side....

but I'm trying to map the DPRAM using the MBAR register and it almost seem
to work...

here's what I've done once connected to the target, my .gdbinit is blank...

set $sfc=7
set $dfc=7
set *(long*)0x3ff00 = 0x500001
p *(long*)0x501000

to see the content of register mapped a this address

and gdb tell me Error accessing memory address 501000: Unknown error
613...???

Somebody can help me on this one?

Thanks in advance

BTW I'm working on the howto I promise, it should be done by the beginning
of the next week (I'm really having a crazy week.. sorry for those who're
waiting to see that)