Re: arm-elf-gcc - disappearing module header

It doesn't need to be at the beginning, but I'll try the attribute
thing.

I'm fairly certain that it isn't actually there - in order to make a
rommable image for this board, one builds the image, computes a checksum
based on that image, changes a value in the module header, then rebuilds
the image.  The two images shouldn't be identical - but they are.  Also,
a string inserted in the module header is not retrievable by
arm-elf-strings, though strings in other parts of the code are.

Nicole