RE: Error in arm.h?

Hmmm. the evidence looks pretty compelling to me - I'd agree with Richard's
diagnosis. If you can't get hold of a clean file you can clean the one
you've got on a Linux/Unix machine, if you've got access to one, using :-

$ tr -d '\015' < arm.h > tmp
$ mv tmp arm.h

(I suggest that you take a quick look at tmp to check it looks sensible
before you move it to arm.h)

HTH
Clive

http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC/