EST Vision In Circuit Emulator

Title: EST Vision In Circuit Emulator

Hi,

        We use an EST Vision ICE for debugging our 68332 code, and I'm looking for the host software for it.  We currently use EST's software for Windows 95 called Click32 rev 6.5b, but our install disks have become corrupted.  I have contacted Wind River (the people who bought EST) and their response was "you have to buy new hardware, we don't have that old software".  Obviously, I am not thrilled at the prospect of an expensive hardware purchase just to recover from corrupted install disks.

        Does anyone have one of these, and still have the install disks?
        Does anyone of an alternative host solution?

Thanks a lot!

Christopher Jowell

Application System Analyst
Roche Diagnostics