Re: CYGWIN To Solaris question-progress

It looks like I have some progress here. After executing:

$ ./configure --target=sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1 --with-newlib
and
$ make install LANGUAGES="c c++"

I got this:

"In file included from ./config/sparc/gmon-sol2.c:39:
system.h:32: stdio.h: No such file or directory
system.h:64: ctype.h: No such file or directory
system.h:124: sys/types.h: No such file or directory
system.h:125: errno.h: No such file or directory
system.h:132: string.h: No such file or directory
system.h:133: strings.h: No such file or directory
system.h:145: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
system.h:149: unistd.h: No such file or directory
system.h:153: sys/param.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ./config/sparc/gmon-sol2.c:39:
system.h:189: sys/time.h: No such file or directory
system.h:190: time.h: No such file or directory
system.h:202: fcntl.h: No such file or directory
system.h:237: sys/wait.h: No such file or directory
system.h:428: sys/stat.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [gmon.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/cygwin/gcc-2.95.2-6/gcc'
make: *** [install-gcc] Error 2

However after trying:

$ make all

I got a different message:

"In file included from gthr-default.h:1,
                 from gthr.h:98,
                 from ./libgcc2.c:3039:
gthr-posix.h:37: pthread.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [libgcc2.a] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/cygwin/gcc-2.95.2-6/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2"

Any idea ? I'm confused. Is it possible that the problem is that I need to
specyfy --prefix parameter while running config ? I'm not sure what it does.

Thanks again for your kindly help and sorry to bother you so much, but it
looks like you are the only person who can help.