Re: GCC predefinitions

Hi, Stephen.
You can add '-v' into your command line to see what
predefinitions has been used when compling.
Most of predefinitions has been added in the build
time, but your can still enable yours by '-D' and
disable by '-U', or just add them into your spec
of cross complier.
---cut from gcc.info-------
`-DMACRO'
     Define macro MACRO with the string `1' as its definition.

`-DMACRO=DEFN'
     Define macro MACRO as DEFN.  All instances of `-D' on the command
     line are processed before any `-U' options.

`-UMACRO'
     Undefine macro MACRO.  `-U' options are evaluated after all `-D'
     options, but before any `-include' and `-imacros' options.

There is a chapter mention some standard and
nonstandard predefine macros in the cpp.info
(/Macros/Predefined Macros)