RE: Please Help, I'd like to choose my cross-compiler

   No, don't.  All Paul is asking for is three separate cross compilers
but they will be built and run on the same machine.  A canadian cross is
only relevant when you want to build a compiler on one machine (build)
that will be run on a second machine (host) to generate code for a third
machine (target).  When the first and second machines are one and the
same, that's just a normal cross-compiler and the Canadian cross procedure
is unnecessarily complex.

      DaveK

--
 All your base are belong to us!