RE: newbie woes, was RE: cygwin arm-elf-linux gcc build failure

  Absolutely!  That is the main reason we've been discussing updating
the Cross GCC FAQ:  it is inadequate on the subject of headers and libs,
as indeed are the main gcc install instructions on gcc.gnu.org.

>Sorry for the OT rant.

  Completely on topic, IMO.

      DaveK
--