Memory map of AT91EB40

Hi,
I wonder what the memory map of the AT91EB40 is.
Particularly where the internal extended sram resides and to what address
Angel is loaded after reboot and at what address it puts its stack?

This is what I believe is true:

0x0207FFFF
128K External SRAM - Angel is copyed here after boot
0x02060000

0x0205FFFF
384K Available External SRAM
0x02000000

0x0101FFFF
64K External Flash - Available
0x01010000

0x0100FFFF
64K External Flash - Occupied by Boot software and Angel
0x01000000

0x0011FFFF
128K Internal SRAM
0x00100000

0x00001FFF
8K Internal RAM
0x00000000

However, I can't write to the internal SRAM
address 0x000100000 to 0x00011FFFF !!!

Would appreciate any assistance

Regards Odd