RE: Macro problem with gcc and eCos

  Nope.  But if you add the -E flag to your compile line, it will
probably become clear enough what's wrong with the source after the
preprocessor finished with it, that it will give you a clue what's
going wrong.

  The basic problem seems to be that Gcc hasn't spotted that those lines
are meant to be continuations.  Are there any blanks after the backslashes?
If so, then you don't have a macro continued over several lines; you have
separate lines, each one of which ends with an escaped space.

     DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to the Israeli army!  Oh, now they aren't again!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com