Problem with GCC 2.95.3 cross and limits.h...

I seems to me that the default include search path is broken
in GCC 2.95.3 when building a cross compiler. In gcc/cccp.c,
include_defaults_array specifies that gcc-lib/<host>/2.95.3/include
be searched before the compiler tools include directory (i.e.
those installed by glibc). Unfortunately, this means that when
including something like "limits.h" GCC will always pick
up the "fixedincludes" version rather than what is installed
by glibc. Is there an easy way around this other than to
define my own INCLUDE_DEFAULTS for the arm-linux target?

Thanks,
David