RE: final link failed: bad value

  It's looking increasingly like binutils 2.11 has some incompatibilities
with gcc 2.95.3, and I believe this particular problem is a known bug
in the 2.11 release, which is already fixed in the development sources
in the FSF/Cygnus CVS.  So you could try getting that code out and using
it to rebuild binutils, but maybe the safest suggestion would be to
simply revert to binutils 2.10 (or even your existing 2.9.1), which
should be perfectly good for ppc-eabi.

     DaveK
--
*** RIP: Douglas Adams. So long, and thanks for all the books. ***

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com