RE: m68k cygwin on NT (again)

>I don't know why Jan is changing the specs or libgcc1-test.c.  Jan,
>why are you changing those files?

Well, because I don't want to re-invent the wheel :)

On my linuxbox, i had troubles with making m68k-coff and with the help
of the http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2000-q2/msg00195.html
hints (and a few friendly people on the cross-gcc list), i managed to
make it succesfully. If you follow the link, it says to change the
gcc-source files in that way.

I thought that following the exact same way into making m68k-coff under
cygwin would cause the least headaches, because i knew what to expect.
(the kind of errors and what to do about them, etc).

As for the exact answer to the question of 'why changing the gcc-source
files' : it worked without problems before, so why tempt fate with
following another way of making the m68k-coff ?

Best regards,
Jan