Re: reg tornado II

> From: Vermeulen Jan <Jan.Vermeulen@siemens.atea.be>
>
> Hello Sakku,
>
> >now i installed tornado II in my system..
>
> I congratulate you with your new modem.

Good thing somebody knows what a "tornado" is.
But what does a modem have to do with the
subject of this list, which is cross-compiling
with gcc?

> >any one please guide me howto run the c/c++ programe...
>
> You can't run a C/C++ program. You can only compile it
> and then run the binary which has been formed by using
> the linker.

...which is commonly called running the program.  This
is a silly quibble.  You can't run a binary file either,
you have to load it into the RAM with an OS...

                                    the
                                     ^
> consult an online translation service...

Sakku's English is not the problem, there are native
speakers who mangle it worse in email lists.
The problem is that the question is too vague,
lacking context, and probably in the wrong mailing list.

> Also : give a lot of *clear* details about your
> problem. The clearer your problem, the clearer the
> answer we can give you.

Fine advice.  But you can't expect people on a mailing
list to teach you CS-101.  To learn to run a C program
buy a book on programming.  Briefly it's done thus:

  $ cc prog.c -o prog
  $ ./prog

While we're discussing the proper form of a posting,
I'll mention that just a week ago this appeared on
this list:

> It would also be helpful if you could set your mailer to send plain
> text only - on other machines it comes out looking like this:

  <HTML>
  <HEAD>
  <META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
  <TITLE>RE: reg tornado II</TITLE>
                <much garbage>
  <P><FONT SIZE=2>Best regards,</FONT>
  <BR><FONT SIZE=2>Jan</FONT>