Fw: mipsel-linux-ld problem

Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 11:39 AM
Subject: mipsel-linux-ld problem

dear all,
after we replace our mipsel-linux compiler tools with sgi's
we meet a problem which was not occurried before:
(any hint to fix? thanks alot in advanced!:)
##
genromfs -v -f rom_image -d /usr/mnt/rootfs
mipsel-linux-ld -EL -Tld.script.rd -b binary -o /usr/mnt/ramdisk.img
rom_image
##
mipsel-linux-ld: rom_image: compiled for a little endian system and target
is big endian
File in wrong format: failed to merge target specific data of file rom_image
##
(old compiler said:compiled for a little endian system and target is little
endian)
##
ld.script.rd :
OUTPUT_FORMAT("elf32-littlemips")