Re: arm-elf cross compiler on cygwin - again

Then what's the "official" way of building an arm-elf cross-compiler under
cygwin ?
Any sources of info ?
BTW, I just tried building a gcc 3 arm-elf cross-compiler on a linux box (i686)
Everything built fine but I get the same errors trying to build a simple
c++ app as I described in my first post:

("Undefined references to "LLSDA1","LLSDA2",etc)

Thx
Andy