Linux -> NetBSD libjava

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a Linux->NetBSD 3.0 gcc cross compiler.

When I run configure, one of the first things that I get is:
*** This configuration is not supported in the following subdirectories:
     target-libffi target-boehm-gc target-zlib target-libjava
    (Any other directories should still work fine.)

I really need libjava.  The whole reason we are moving to 3.0 is for the Java support.

Can anyone give me any information on this.  Why is it not supported?  Will it be supported?  If so, when should I expect
it?  Is there a lot of work to provide support for this?  Is this something I can fix myself or does it require  team of
gurus?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  I need to know what to tell my manager.

Stuart Kenny
Solidum Systems
skenny@solidum.com