RE: How to test win32->PowerPC(860) cross complier

Hi David,

Thanks for reply.

But what about if I want to produce code which will be
run on powerPC860 and as a debugger I want to use
SingleStep instead of Gdb as you mentioned in your
mail. Which flag then I use or what should I do?

regard

/Mohammad

--- Mohammad Saleem <mohammad_saleem_1999@yahoo.com>