60 MILLION FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES + OPT-INS

ACTIVE BUSINESS SYSTEMS -To be removed please follow instructions below.

You are about to be offered the Absolute BEST deal for Internet marketers. We have taken the best parts from different offers, cleaned them up and are now offering the best deal to you. The following has never been offered as a package, and parts of the it have never been sold for under $500. Please have a quick read of what we are offering, we usually sell this for $499, if you quote the code below, you will get it for under $150.

This incredible price is for a limited time only.  If you already send email or are new to it, this CD will save you hours of needless work.  It will help you improve Internet relations toward E-mail marketing.  It will also increase your bottom line with much less effort.

At a glance, this is what you get, please read on for detailed information on each part.

Bulk mail email addresses (over 60 Million)

Remove List

Opt-in addresses

Targeted email lists (over 28 million addresses)

One month’s free update of email addresses (1 million per week)

Full Copies of bulk email programs

Bonus Controversial CD

Business reports

& Lots more

YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START MAILING

 BULK EMAIL ADDRESSES

Over 60 Million Fresh and Valid Email Addresses, we clean these bi-monthly (6 times per year). We give you 40% more addresses then advertised just to be 100% that we give what we say. ALL .mil, .edu, .gov, .org, .us and removes have been cleaned, so you will NOT come across any flames, or any known spam haters.

 REMOVE LIST

Over 14 Million do NOT send to list, these people have asked numerous times to be removed from lists, so this will be handy to use to wash any of your existing lists. Please note that the addresses that come on this CD have already been washed and don’t include any of this 14 million-removal list. Also REMOVE ISP LISTS FOR WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA, VIRGINIA

 OPT-IN EMAIL ADDRESSES

Over 720,000 Opt-in email addresses, these are  addresses that belong to people who have requested information to be sent to them regarding different products.

 TARGETED EMAIL LISTS

Over 1,000 lists of targeted email addresses. This means millions of more addresses. There is over 30 million addresses in this targeted list!

 ONE MONTHS FREE UPDATE OF FRESH EMAIL ADDRESSES

We have an ongoing service that offers at least one million emails per week that you can download weekly. This service usually costs $20 per month, we will give you one month free, and then you will be contacted at the end of that month and be offered to continue receiving over 1 million fresh emails per week.

 FULL COPIES OF BULK MAILING SOFTWARE

- 120 PIECES OF SOFTWARE, EDITORS AND SCRIPTS
- FULLY FUNCTIONING SOFTWARE DEMOS FOR
COMMERCIAL E-MAIL *GATHERING, *MANAGING AND
SENDING. *PLUS NEWSGROUP EXTRACTION AND POSTING
- FREE DEMO COPY OF LISTMATE LIST MANAGER
- FULL COPIES OF FREEWARE WE HAVE FOUND USEFUL
- FULL COPIES OF SHAREWARE FOR E-MAILING
- A FULL WORKING DEMO OF CHECK BY FAX
- DISCOUNT WEBSITE PROMOTION SERVICES
- SHAREWARE COPY'S OF WINZIP for WIN95/98/NT WIN 3.XX and DOS
JAVA & CGI SCRIPTS
- HTML EDITORS
- INTERNET MARKETING INFORMATION THAT WILL BE INVALUABLE !!!

 BONUS CONTROVERSIAL CD + BUSINESS REPORTS

This CD will tell you many secrets of the NET, including reports and how to's on maximising profits through bulk email, how to investigate people and marketing strategies, amongst thousands of other things.

This can be resold, it retails anywhere between $9 to $49.

As mentioned above, this has deal has never been offered before, parts of these CDs have never been sold for under $500. We usually sell the lot for $499, but with the purchase code below, it’s yours for:

$149 plus $6 Postage & Handling.

Delivery takes 7-10 days anywhere in the world. There are a number of ways to purchase this offer, the quickest is via Phone.

When ordering you must quote your purchase code number to get this special offer, the code is: BEN1

 ORDERING

CREDIT CARDS via PHONE- Phone (626) 356-3318 This is an answering service phone number, they can ONLY take orders, to be removed from the list please follow instructions below). Please have your credit card ready, we only except Visa and Mastercard and only ship to billing addresses. Please note that there are no refunds, if for any reason your CD’s do not work we will exchange them immediately. This number is ONLY AN ORDERING LINE, the operator only has the same info as you have in this email. Any questions please email us at the information email address below.
Your purchase code number for this special offer is: BEN1

CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS- Please post to Active Business Systems 424 n lake ave. # 300 Pasadena ca 91101 on a piece of paper include the following details. Name, Postal Address, Email Address and Phone Number.  MAKE PAYABLE TO MR R BASSET.  Please note orders will only be sent out with the above information.
Your purchase code number for this special offer is: BEN1

PAYPAL- If you would like to pay via your Paypal.com account, please email us at absystems2001@excite.com and we will send a Paypal invoice to you, make sure that you give your correct Paypal email address. If this address does not work, please call the above number and tell the operator that you would like to have a Paypal invoice sent to you.
Your purchase code number for this special offer is: BEN1

THIS INCREDIBLE PRICE IS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. IF YOU ALREADY
SEND E-MAIL OR ARE NEW TO IT, THIS CD WILL SAVE YOU HOURS OF NEEDLESS WORK. IT WILL HELP IMPROVE INTERNET RELATIONS TOWARD E-MAIL MARKETING. IT WILL ALSO INCREASE YOUR BOTTOM LINE WITH MUCH LESS EFFORT.

QUESTIONS. Please email us at absystems2001@excite.com

REMOVAL. Please email absremove@address.com with REMOVE in the subject heading.